- AM 1: Human Stem Cell Derived Cardiomyocytes: Emerging Technology to Guide Cardiac Safety Decisions during Preclinical Drug Development
- AM 2: Making “Sense” of Sensory System Safety Pharmacology
- AM 3: Safety Pharmacologists—A Role as Detectives in Drug Discovery and Early Drug Development
- PM 1: In Silico Modeling of Proarrhythmia Risk
- PM 2: EEG Waveform Recognition Workshop
- PM 3: Supplemental Safety Pharmacology
If you have not yet done so, please register by September 1 to take advantage of the discounted registration rate and during checkout you will have the option to add the CE course/s of your choice (additional fee).
If you have previously registered for the meeting and would like to add a CE course to your registration, please mail or fax the registration form to SPS Headquarters.
We hope you'll join us in Prague for the Safety Pharmacology event of the year!
Register by September 1 and Save!