The year is almost over. Hard to believe, isn't it? With autumn officially here, we understand that you may be busy with work, or distracted by the beautiful weather, but we don't want you to forget to renew your membership with SPS so you can continue to receive your SPS member benefits!
Make the Most of Your SPS Membership: Member Benefits Overview
Your membership renewal dues for 2016 are due by December 31, 2015. The current amount due is $125 USD for Individual Membership; $50 USD for Student and Retired Membership, which provides another 12 months of member benefits, from January 1 through December 31, 2016.
Your SPS Membership benefits include:
- Complimentary access to live and recorded webinars throughout the year
- SPShare – our secure professional networking site and SPS Membership Directory
- SPotlight Newsletter
- SPS Job Bank
- Access to discounted education opportunities outside the Annual Meeting
- Full online access to the Journal of Pharmacological and Toxicological Methods
- SPS Vendor Directory
- Voting rights, and the opportunity to volunteer to serve on SPS Committees
- Ability to participate in the next DSP Certification Exam (if qualified)
- Discounted Annual Meeting Registration Fees, and much more!
Future SPS Meetings
2016 SPS/JSPS/CSPT Joint Meeting
2017 SPS Annual Meeting
What Can You Do Now?
- Renew your membership today, to ensure you do not miss out on any of the 2016 member benefits.
- Pay annual Diplomate fees ($75), (if applicable)
- Update your SPShare Profile so that the Member Directory contains the most up to date information.
- Visit the Webinar page to view the previously held, and future* webinar offerings
*Webinar listings for 2016 will be posted shortly
The Society encourages you to renew your SPS membership for the 2016 dues year by using the fast and convenient online system. Simply go to the SPS Members Website and enter your email address (which is the same email address that was used to send you this notice) and your SPS Member ID (Password). There is a lost password link if you need to retrieve your password.
To pay by check, remit payment to:
Safety Pharmacology Society Headquarters
1821 Michael Faraday Drive, Suite 300
Reston, VA 20190, USA
Should you have any questions regarding your membership, please contact the SPS Headquarters.
We love having you as a SPS member and thank you for your membership!
Alfred Botchway, PhD, DSP