The 2016 Joint Meeting app Available Now!
All registered attendees, as of August 23, have been sent a login to the app. We will be doing weekly imports as additional registrations come in.
If you are registered and did NOT receive the email, please check your spam filter/folders and add the email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your contact/safe list to ensure you receive future emails
This interactive app will allow you to:
- View the schedule and sessions, save sessions to your personal agenda, and get detailed presenter information.
- Keep your pulse on the most popular sessions, promotions, and events in the Activity Feed.
- Receive announcements and obtain the most up-to-date information about what’s going on.
- Expand your professional network and have fun by interacting with other attendees in the app.
Top 4 Things to Do After Login:
- Update your Profile and set display/privacy preferences (don't forget a picture!)
- Browse the agenda and add sessions to your personal agenda
- View our Exhibitors and bookmark the booths you wish to visit
- Post in the Activity Feed what you are looking forward to the MOST at the Meeting!
We will be continuously updating and adding information as it becomes available, so check back into the app often!
Need some help? DoubleDutch has a resource center for attendees that should answer any questions that you may have about using the app.