CE Courses at the 2017 Annual Meeting!
The 2017 SPS Annual Meeting provides a dynamic forum for sharing the latest in safety pharmacology. The meeting will kick off on Sunday, September 24, 2017 with a full day of Continuing Education courses, offering a broad range of topics:
- AM1—Safety Pharmacology: Understanding Safety and Preclinical Derisking Strategies
- AM2—The Role of Classical Pharmacology in Nonclinical Safety Assessment
- AM3—Hands-On Training in Electrocardiography of Laboratory Animals (Interactive Course)
- Lunchtime Mini-Course: What’s That Elephant in the Room? SEND Submissions for Safety Pharmacology
- PM1—Current Topics and Best Practices for Central Nervous System Safety Pharmacology
- PM2—Building on the Classics: The Emerging Role of Stem Cell-Based Techniques in Safety Pharmacology Assessments
- PM3—“Non-Trivial Pursuit:” A Game Challenging Safety Pharmacologists for a Piece of the (IND) Pie
If you have not already done so, please register by July 15 to take advantage of the early bird registration rate. If you have previously registered for the Meeting and would like to add a CE course or the Lunchtime Mini-Course, please mail or fax the registration form to SPS Headquarters.
We hope you’ll join us in Berlin for the safety pharmacology event of the year!