The 2017 SPS Annual Meeting provides a dynamic forum for sharing the latest in safety pharmacology. The meeting will kick off on Sunday, September 24, 2017 with a full day of Continuing Education courses, offering a broad range of topics:
- AM1—Safety Pharmacology: Understanding Safety and Preclinical Derisking Strategies
- AM2—The Role of Classical Pharmacology in Nonclinical Safety Assessment
- AM3—Hands-On Training in Electrocardiography of Laboratory Animals (Interactive Course)
- Lunchtime Mini-Course: What’s That Elephant in the Room? SEND Submissions for Safety Pharmacology
- PM1—Current Topics and Best Practices for Central Nervous System Safety Pharmacology
- PM2—Building on the Classics: The Emerging Role of Stem Cell-Based Techniques in Safety Pharmacology Assessments
- PM3—“Non-Trivial Pursuit:” A Game Challenging Safety Pharmacologists for a Piece of the (IND) Pie
If you have previously registered for the Meeting and would like to add a CE course or the Lunchtime Mini-Course, you may login to your Events profile and select "Add Tracks/Sessions" to add a course. Alternatively, you may complete and return the registration form to SPS Headquarters for processing.
We hope you’ll join us in Berlin for the safety pharmacology event of the year!
Safety Pharmacology Society Headquarters