The 2019 SPS Annual Meeting provides a dynamic forum for sharing the latest in safety pharmacology. The meeting will kick off on Monday, September 23, 2019 with a full day of Continuing Education courses, offering a variety of education topics:
- AM1—Variability, Uncertainty and Probability in Safety Pharmacology Decision Making
- AM2—Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs); Real World Approaches and Safety Concerns
- AM3—Insights on Secondary Pharmacology in Drug Development
- Afternoon Mini-Course—Introduction and Overview to the Field of Safety Pharmacology
- PM1—Current Topics in Central Nervous System Assessment
- PM2—Cardiovascular Translation from Animals to Man
- PM3—Safety Assessment of New Therapeutic Modalities
If you have not previously registered for the Meeting, please register by August 15 to take advantage of the advance registration rate. If you have previously registered for the Meeting and would like to add a CE course or the Afternoon Mini-Course, please click here or mail/fax the registration form to SPS Headquarters.
We look forward to seeing you in Barcelona, Spain for the safety pharmacology event of the year!
Safety Pharmacology Society Headquarters